Colorful vegan sushi coombination




Sushi is one of my favorite things to have for lunch or dinner, I decided to make a vegan version of it! 


For this recipe you will need:

Sushi rice ( I will link the recipe I use for this below)

Nori sheets

Carrots sliced into strips

Shredded red cabbage

Avocado

Cucumber sliced into strips


To assemble the Sushi Cover a bamboo sushi mat with plastic wrap. Place a nori sheet rough-side up on it. Wet  your hands with water and place about two handfuls of rice on your nori sheet and press into a thin layer. Add the filling and roll. I think there is no right ratio for this recipe, you can use as much of each ingredient as you consider necessary. 
The only thing that you need to be really careful to not mess it up is the rice. Here is the link for the recipe I use: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/99211/perfect-sushi-rice/
And here is the rolling sushi technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGJ2dIu9XE

You can also make this into a sushi burrito adding more filling to it.





Share:

0 comentarios